Rates and Terms & Conditions

RATES:

For a 7-night Stay
High Season
December 15 to April 14
Low Season
April 15 to December 14
For one or two persons:
$1,600.00
$1,450.00
For three or four persons:
$1,850.00
$1,700.00

 

Please note these prices exclude a 15% service charge, as well as applicable room taxes, currently $5.50 per person per night. Electric usage allowance of $15 per night. Check-out time 10:00AM; Check-in 2:00PM.

We strongly recommend that you consider the purchase of travel insurance for protection against unforeseen events.

Continental Airlines Arrivals at Flamingo Airport: These flights usually arrive on Bonaire around 5 am on Saturday or Sunday. If you have reserved our unit for the evening prior to your dawn arrival, you will be guaranteed immediate access when you arrive. Normal check-in time is 2:00 PM. If you have NOT reserved the room for the previous evening, and our unit was unoccupied 24 hours prior to your arrival, we will still endeavor to provide you with immediate access when you arrive. However, especially in season when we are extremely busy, unless the unit was reserved for the night before, there is no guarantee it will be available when you arrive until normal check-in time.

Please review our on-line calendar for availability, which we keep current.

 

Some friendly island residents  

PAYMENT:

Upon reservation (within 14 days) a 25% deposit of the total amount to our agent must be received. We request that final payment of the remaining 75% be paid 60 days prior to your stay. If the reservation is made within 60 days of your stay, full payment will be required.

Our agent will arrange for airport transportation to Bellevue upon arrival and at departure. We also provide maid service every three days. Our agent can also assist with diving arrangements, auto rentals, etc. for you.


 
Your hosts
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY:

Once your deposit is received your reservation is confirmed. At this point we will be turning away other guests. We have created a refund policy which addresses this issue.

  • More then 90 days before arrival, you will receive a refund of 10% of the first payment.
  • Within 60-89 days before arrival, no refund of the first payment.
  • Within 30-59 days before arrival, you will receive a refund of 50% of the total payment.
  • Within 0-30 days before arrival, no refund.

Cancellation of your reservation must be done in writing. We strongly advocate that you consider the purchase of trip cancellation insurance to protect you against unforeseen events.

For additional information about Bonaire, visit Infobonaire and the Bonaire Insider.
Copyright © 2008-2014, Vinibu Bellevue Condo, all rights reserved.
Site hosted and designed by NetTech, N.V.